The ARRI cforce mini RF Motor Unit is a compact lens-control motor with an integrated white-coded RF radio module that eliminates the need for a separate receiver unit on your camera rig. This cforce mini Motor Unit component is comprised of one motor only; the required gear, cable, and bracket must be obtained separately.
Suited for gimbal, stabilizer, handheld, and drone setups, the cforce mini RF motor can be daisy-chained with both classic cforce motors and with ARRI LBUS components. Power and run/stop control is supplied for ARRI and select third-party cameras through the motor's CAM connector.
The versatile cforce mini RF motor unit can be linked with up to two additional motors, and can be paired with up to three hand units for setups where splitting F/I/Z control is preferred. Features include 14 radio channels, lens metadata support for focus mapping, improved resistance to interference, and the ability to display data on a WCU-4 hand unit.
- Compact, interference-resistant F/I/Z motor with integrated 14-channel RF module
- Motor unit only; requires gear, cable, and bracket to function
- Provides power and run/stop control for ARRI and select third-party cameras via a CAM connector
- Daisy-chainable with classic cforce motors, and ARRI LBUS components
- Link up to three motors for a complete F/I/Z lens control system