The 128GB UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from ProGrade Digital features a storage capacity of 128GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support maximum read speeds of 250 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 130 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V60 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 60 MB/s, allowing the card to be used in DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, camcorders, and digital cinema cameras to produce 4K, UHD 4K, 3D, Full HD, and high bit rate MPEG-4 video. It is also well suited for raw photos and rapid-fire bursts.
UHS-II cards achieve their speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V60 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V60. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantee minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, ProGrade Digital's 128GB UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow and deserts. It is also X-ray proof and shockproof, and a built-in write protect switch helps to safeguard your content from being erased.
- Speed tested to perform at sequential read speeds of up to 250 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 130 MB/s
- V60 (Video Speed Class) tested and certified to perform at a minimum sustained transfer speed of 60 MB/s
- Rigorous full card testing with serialized tracking of key components and manufacturing data for the high quality control
- Component-level testing down to individual memory chips for improved quality
- Pro level 128GB capacity
- Error correction to detect and correct data write and data transfer errors
- Wear-leveling for integrity and longer life
- X-ray proof and shockproof
- Operating temperature range of -13 to 185°F
- Storage temperature range of -40 to 185°F