Chroma key involves filming a subject against a solid (usually) blue or green background, and replacing that background in the final image, with a different image, such as weather maps on a news program.
* 2 camcorder inputs for foreground and 1 background input
* Key out background colour selectable (blue, green or black)
* Key out level adjustable to reduce the shadow after keying
* S (Y/C) and Composite Video input and output
* Window adjustable to fit in different sizes of background screen
* Built in shrink function (reduce white or black colour edge on subject)
* Built in colour processor, brightness, contrast, colour and tint adjustable (tint is NTSC only)
* Built in TBC
* RS-232 interface for control from other RS-232 devices
* GPI trigger interface for switching two different camera foreground sources
Chroma key involves filming a subject against a solid (usually) blue or green background, and replacing that background in the final image, with a different image, such as weather maps on a news program. The Datavideo DVK-200 Kit can make this complex technique easier to accomplish, with a kit that includes the DVK-100 Chromakeyer Unit, a low-cost, effective way of producing high-quality live chromakeys with feeds to monitors, DVD recorders, HDD recorders, etc. that’s simple to operate and includes color, brightness, tint and contrast controls in addition to selectable crop and edge controls; and the CKL-200 Dual-Color Chromakey Light System, a highly-efficient retro-reflective screen and directional LED ring that allow you to make chromakeys with little attention to background lighting, using a light ring that features both green and blue LEDs, changeable with the flip of a switch on the controller, so you can key green or blue objects without having to physically switch backdrops. Chroma key made easy.
|DVK-100 Chromakeyer Unit