* Selection of front, rear and crab steering.
* Four steering positions.
* The telescopic steering rod provides comfortable manoeuvrability and control of dolly moves.
* Ergonomic hand control unit with full control display.
* Electromechanical column with 48Volt digital electronic
* Starting position on the column is 72cm / 27", with a lift range of 70cm / 27" extending to a maximum height of 142cm / 55" in a fast, 2.5 seconds.
* Column is rotatable and can be separated from the base dolly.
* The battery connection is a "drop and go" system where the batteries are simply slotted into position, secured and ready to go.
* The multifunctional turnstile mount accepts four adapters to provide a wider range of seating and camera positions e.g. two persons, two cameras.
* The stable, multifunctional platform set is machined to give a selection of threaded and non-threaded holes for mounting various adapters such as lighting stands, monitor holders, seat arm extensions etc. as well as providing a solid base for the operators to stand on.
* Constructed of the highest quality CNC machined parts with Hard Coated ® finish.
3 Steering Modes
With the GF-Secondo you can change from crab, front or rear wheel steering without tools or the use of wheel locking bars. Each wheel has a selector switch allowing the individual wheel to be either connected or disconnected to the steering mechanism or thirdly, locked off for straight moves.
No matter what steering mode is in use, the dolly can be steered from any of the 4 steering points.
Individual Movement Control
The telescopic steering rod perfects the GF-Secondo's manoeuvrability making it user-friendly as it allows each Dolly Grip to set their own preferred individual working height.
The hand control unit fits snugly into the steering handle to enable perfect operational comfort as the Dolly Grip can adjust the hand control unit's position to suit his own individual needs and in doing so, can be positioned at just the right angle to provide clear visibility of the informative display.
Hand Control Unit
The GF-Secondo's hand control unit is hard wired but wireless radio control is offered as an option. During the dolly's development stage major consideration was given to the design and functionality of the hand control unit. Cmotion's experience with their lens control systems coupled with GFMs input resulted in an ergonomic hand control unit that rests comfortably in the user's hand, providing reliable control of the columns lift.
|מחבר הגה לידית הפעלה|
|כבל לידית הפעלה|
|מתקון לשלט אלחוטי|
|זרוע מתקפלת לדולי|
|מתקון לכיסא נוסף|
|מתקון לכיסא נמוך|